Media – Photos – Videos – Links
Upcoming Events at NGC
NOT REGISTERED FOR SUMMER 1 & 2?
Get in on our “Two for One” in Summer 1 Deal & SAVE! Register NOW- Offer ends Sunday 6/26!
SUMMER REGISTRATION SPECIALS:
With availability in a number of our Summer 1 Classes, we’ve come up with a great deal for you! REGISTER NOW for the remaining 2 weeks of Summer 1 (ending 7/11) & get the 2nd class FREE.
What a great BOGO! (buy one / get one!) Want an even sweeter deal?
Register now for the last 2 weeks of Summer 1 & get $15 off registration for Summer 2! (a 6 week session 7/12-8/21/16)
Already registered for the Summer 1 Session? Don’t worry, you can get in on the deal too!
Register now by phone at 630-416-7114 & SAVE $15 on Summer 2! Offers end Sunday, June 26th.
This is week 4 of the SUMMER SESSION.
BUSY THIS SUMMER? NEED TO PRORATE? NO PROBLEM!
Register for our 6 week Summer 2 term (July 11th-Aug 21st) and receive 2 make up classes or Prorate and pay only for the classes your student will attend!
NGC SUMMER CAMPS WILL HAVE YOUR KIDS BEGGING TO “TRY” OUR CLASSES, SPECIAL EVENTS & OPEN GYMS!
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, GIVE US A CALL AT 630-416-7114 OR EMAIL NGCFRONTDESK@AOL.COM.
TEAM USA IS READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD! LESS THAN 50 DAYS TO GO UNTIL THE GAMES BEGIN!
click the TEAM USA logo to follow our country’s top athletes as they pursue their Olympic dreams!
Tryout available to Ages 5+ (unless recommended by team staff) LOOKING FOR GYMNASTS TO TRAIN IN USA GYMNASTICS COMPETITIVE PROGRAM FOR THE 2016-17 SEASON. OPEN TRYOUTS ARE AVAILABLE NOW TO GYMNASTS IN THE FOLLOWING LEVELS: INTERMEDIATE, ADVANCED INTERMEDIATE, DYNO NITRO, MIGHTY MITES & JO MITES FOR PLACEMENT TO XCEL BRONZE+ (as well as COMPETITIVE LEVEL 2 or 3)
Contact 630-416-7114 x 104 or SMNAPERGYM@AOL.COM for more info or to schedule evaluation.
DID YOU KNOW?
NGC offers “1 year memberships” for all programs & Specialty Classes including Ninja, Tumbling, Dance, Cheer, Adult Tumbling & of coarse, GYMNASTICS!
Here’s how it works: Prepay for 42 weeks & get 10 weeks FREE!
(Tuition rate based on your students recommended level for the coming session.)
Contact Coach Keith Carter at Napergym@aol.com for details.
BACK BY DEMAND…. IT’S COMPETITIVE at NGC!
COME JOIN A USASF COMPETITIVE CHEER TEAM AT NGC!
THIS PROGRAM HAS REALLY TAKEN OFF! WHAT AN EXCITING YEAR IT WILL BE!
WE OFFER FLEXIBLE CLASS OPTIONS WITH MANY “ADD ON’S” TO HELP PREPARE YOUR STUDENT FOR A SUCCESSFUL COMPETITIVE SEASON!
INTERESTED IN A TRYOUT? (“TRYOUTS” ARE FOR GROUP PLACEMENT ONLY.)
CALL 630-416-7114 ASK FOR KACIE PATTERSON OR KEITH CARTER FOR MORE INFO OR DETAILS.
Our USASF Cheer program has 5 Divisions to encompass Girls & Boys, between the ages of 3 & 18 of any ability level!
Click Click here for more info on USASF Cheer!
Hey Parents! (or ADULTS!)
Make a resolution to “be your best you” in 2016? Needing a little help to reach that goal?
Look no further than our Adult Zumba and Tumbling classes!
Adult programs for ages 17 & up.
COMING SOON: ADULT “NINJA FITNESS” Sr.
ADULT TUMBLING: WEDNESDAYS from 7:30-8:30 pm & SATURDAYS from 4:00-5:00 pm
ZUMBA (Resuming August 25th) on THURSDAYS/ 7:15-8:15 pm, FRIDAYS/ 5:15-6:15 pm & SATURDAYS from 9:00-10:00 am
Did you know NGC offers programs for ADULTS!? What could be better than enjoying your love of fitness and FUN with your kids! From Adult Tumbling to Zumba, Family Night Out (every 3rd Sat. of the month for 5 hours!) and NEWS FLASH! *HOPEFULLY COMING in 2016… (*pending licensing) IT’S BODY JAM! If you loved “Cize It Up” you’ll REALLY LOVE Body Jam! (Ability to start classes – pending licensing agreement. Watch this site for updates in the future!) Open dance studio workout time for Adults during the morning hours-mid day & evenings with Shawn T’s T-25, Insanity, Cize & MORE! Why just sit and watch TV, read magazines, or hang out on your wi-fi devices? Just sitting there catching up on social media sites & apps, when you can get in there and get your workout on! Adult Tumbling is available for all levels on currently on Wednesdays from 7:30 pm-8:30 pm & Saturdays at 4 pm. Zumba is offered Tuesday Night @ 7:15-8:15 pm & Beginning Saturday, Feb 6th-we’ve added a NEW ZUMBA CLASS @ 9am! Watch for our Cize, T-25 & Insanity open workouts beginning February 2016!
To “follow” or “like” us on Facebook for daily & weekly updates, reminders & notifications: CLICK HERE!
(note: you do not have to “be on” Facebook to see our updates and posts! It’s Public!
Come join us from 5-10 pm every 3rd Saturday of the month!
for an awesome “FAMILY NIGHT OUT!
UPCOMING DATES: July 16th & August 20th
It’s Family Night Out! Parents can even stay & join the kids!
Have fun playing at the gym OR take off for an evening out!
Kids can stay part or ALL of the 5 hour time without parents (with our staff!)
Cost: (same as Parent Night Out) $20 a child. Sibling discount=$35 for 2 siblings & $10 for additional siblings!
EVERY FRIDAY! From 7 pm – 11 pm: PARENTS NIGHT OUT!
Every Friday Night it’s “Kids’ Night Out!” (Whoops! We meant Parents’ Night Out!)
COST: $20 a child. Sibling discount=$35 for 2 siblings & $10 for each additional siblings. Pre-Register for a speedy check in! Open Gym Play, snacks, *Rock Climbing Wall, *ZIP LINE, *High Ropes Course (if age eligible) trampolines, rope swings, in ground tumbling trampoline , games, a movie on the “BIG SCREEN”/ “wall” in the gym, & more!
*Rock Climbing Wall, High Ropes Course & Zip line based on staff availability and demand. We make every effort to ensure each of the participants are able to try at least one of our “special” activities providing age/height requirements are met.
Parents: Get a chance to run out “kid free” to shop, run back home for a relaxing evening, get out to dinner, a movie or BOTH! Or even plan that “girls or guys night out” you’ve been talking about with friends for so long! What ever you make of it, your kids will be in the gym stayin’ warm & having a BLAST! NGC is the place to be for kids of all ages every Friday night its KIDS NIGHT OUT! oops… we mean Parents’ Night OUT!
Future (tentative) Session Dates Summer 2016 + are listed below:
** WATCH FOR OUR EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT FOR A GREAT OFFER WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR SUMMER 1 & 2 AT THE SAME TIME. (12 wk combined session) vs. Summer 1 & 2 Separately. If your student advances a level- you may change days at any time during the session.
- **SUMMER 1: May 31st 2016~CLOSED Mon., May 30th for Memorial Day~to July 9th 2016 (*a 6 Week Session)
- **SUMMER 2: July 11th 2016 to August 20th 2016 (*a 6 Week Session)
** 12 WEEK SUMMER REGISTRATION SPECIAL:
SIGN UP FOR SUMMER 1 & 2 (THE 12 WEEK TERM) & RECEIVE AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF MAKE UP CLASSES FOR THE SESSION! IF REGISTERING FOR SUMMER 1 or 2 SEPARATELY, WE WILL ALLOW 2 MAKE UP CLASSES FOR EACH 6 WEEK TERM.
- FALL 1 : August 22nd 2016 to October 15th 2016 (an 8 Week Session)
- FALL 2: October 17th 2016 to December 10th 2016 (an 8 Week Session)
- WINTER 1: December 12th 2016 to February 4th 2017 (*an 8 Week Session)
- 2017 “WING” SESSION! 🙂 Spring & Winter: February 6th 2017 to April 1st 2017 (*an 8 Week Session)
- SPRING: April 3rd 2017 to May 27th 2017 (an 8 Week Session)
- SUMMER 1: May 30th 2017~CLOSED Mon., May 30th for Memorial Day~ to July 8th 2017 (*a 6 Week Session)
- SUMMER 2: July 10th 2017 to August 19th 2017 (*a 6 Week Session)
- FALL 1 : August 21st 2017 to October 14th 2017 (an 8 Week Session)
- FALL 2: October 16th 2017 to December 9th 2017 (an 8 Week Session)
- WINTER 1: December 11th 2016 to February 3rd 2018 (*an 8 Week Session)
*Sessions noted with an ” *” run over a major holiday or summer session. Therefore we will be allow an additional make up class for students.
Program Changes Effective January 2016 for Girls / Boys Recreational Gymnastics & Ninja Programs
- Level 1A & some Level 1B students will now be in a class titled: BEGINNER GIRLS
- Some Level 1B & Level 2A students will now be in a class titled: ADVANCED BEGINNER GIRLS
- Some Level 2A & Level 2B students will now be in a class titled: INTERMEDIATE GIRLS
- The class levels for *Level 3A/B and beyond are split based on a few factors. 1) Age. 2) Intent to pursue Competitive Gymnastics on either our XCEL TEAM, PRE-TEAM (if age & skill eligible for USAG Level 3-10 Training Program) or DYNO NITRO (A class preparing students for Optional Training Class, Xcel Team or High School Gymnastics Training Classes. Or if they simply are looking to continue their Progressions & Skill Training beyond their current Level (3A or B) , the recommended class would be: OPTIONAL SKILL TRAINING. (*Students in this level MUST have instructor recommendation for placement.)
- BOYS Level 1 will now be a class titled BEGINNER BOYS
- Some BOYS Level 1 and Level 2 will now be a class titled ADVANCED BEGINNER BOYS
- Some BOYS Level 2 and Level 3 will become a class titled INTERMEDIATE BOYS
- The Class Level beyond Boys Level 3 will become Optional Skill Training or Pre-Team.
- Ninja Warrior Classes are currently grouped based on Age. All Ninja Classes will begin a 5 Tier Program ranging from Ninja Warrior 1 to Ninja Warrior 4. Each Level will advance students based on progression of skills achieved. Program curriculum includes specific “challenges”, “obstacle courses,” strength, agility and listening skills. In addition to these requirements, classes are structured to develop students discipline, coordination and flexibility as they learn to maneuver their courses & “challenges” each week throughout the session. Within each level, the students will earn a “COLOR” in recognition of achievement. The 1st color they will “accomplish” is GREEN. The green achievement notes that the student understands all of the course/obstacle work for the Level and the terminology needed to perform the “movements” for each challenge in the course. The 2nd level of achievement is BLUE– at their “Level” the students meet certain strength and agility criteria. When they reach the Black level, they have mastered all challenges, completed the “courses” in the required time, met the flexibility, strength/agility requirements & know the terminology for each maneuver, skill & action they are training…….. thus, they advance to the NEXT NINJA WARRIOR LEVEL (2,3,4,5….)