- Status: Available
- Pursuit of Interest: Pre-Law
- School: Home School 8th grade Fall 2017
- GPA (7th Grade 2017): 4.0/4.0
More info about Alayna~
- Favorite Events: Vault & Bars
- Best Event: Beam
- Favorite Skills: Front on beam, twisting my vault & my 2.5 twist on floor
- Goals for 2017-2018: After Qualifying t J.O. Nationals in 2017, my primary goal for this season would be to add upgrades to my routines & represent the Region 5 Dream Team at J.O.’s once again!
Fun Fact: I get to share my love of this sport with my sister Bridgey, who is a level 6 gymnast. My team has always felt like a second family to me especially since she began training the optional levels!
I got started gymnastics…… I took my first gymnastics class when I was 5 years old, began competing when I was 6 and have been in love with the sport ever since!
- Favorite TV shows: My favorite TV show would definitely have to be “Friends”.
- Favorite Colors: My favorite color is pink.
- Hobbies: I’m a fan of all animals pretty much and enjoy baking & cake decorating.
- What do you feel is your strongest characteristic that helps you in this sport?: I am a very determined person whether it’s in school, gymnastics, or games. I believe in working hard to obtain my goals.
- Future Goals: Qualifying to/Competing at Nationals for the next 5 years would be first & foremost. My long term goal is to earn a Division 1 college scholarship and continue my gymnastics career. Competing at the college level would be an incredible experience and I look forward to being a great teammate, student and ambassador to my school.
Number of Years in Gymnastics: 7
Gym : Naperville Gymnastics Club
Club Address: 800 Enterprise Ct. Naperville IL
Club Phone: 630-453-5658
Coaches: Matt Delk, Brittany Delk
Coaches Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org