All Age 2 Hour Open Gym:
Saturday’s 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm (sign in at the front desk)
Sunday’s 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm (sign in table through the main hallway in the gym)
*ALL ENTRANTS MUST HAVE CURRENT LIABILITY WAIVER ON FILE! NO EXCEPTIONS!* download here electronic submission is ACCEPTED, send to: email@example.com
Cost: $10.00 members / $15.00 non-members
Parent/Guardian in gym $5.00 (for children under age 6=FREE)
Parent/Guardian spotting on equipment in gym $10.00.
Parent/Adult participating (not registered in an Adult Ninja or Tumbling Class) =$15
PRE-SCHOOL OPEN GYM (Ages 6 & Under)
Monday’s & Wednesday’s: 11:30-12:30pm
Cost: $6 Mombers / $8 Non-Members
How does it work? Parents simply “drop in” with kids (ages 6 & under) sign in & pay (cash only) at the front desk. “Cubby’s” are available in the viewing areas to leave belongings, however we allow valuables (purse, phones, keys, etc) to be placed in your sight in the gym. If there are classes running at the time you begin, please avoid those training areas with your kids. You are welcomed to take out any mats, hoops, balls, or training aides as long as everything is returned to it’s “place” at the conclusion of your play time.
STANDARD RULES FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR CHILDREN:
- Only one participant is allowed on the trampoline at a time. If you are assisting your little ones on the tramp, try to avoid any bouncing/jumping yourself as it is a hazard for your child. “Sting Mats” (large thin light blue mats kept near the event) help cushion the surface, prevent “tramp scrapes/burns” and little fingers and toes. They also “kill” some of the bounce or extra bounces preventing children from the uncontrolled landings and keeps their necks and heads from additional jerking motions. Kids should be taught to keep their arms by their sides when landing on their bottoms, not behind them (which can cause injury to arms, elbows & shoulders.)
- No jumping off of the trampoline onto the floor, from the trampoline into the pit or from one tramp to the other.
- As silly as it sounds, at all costs kids must learn to “NEVER EVER LAND ON THIER HEADS” OR UPSIDE DOWN.
- Never jump into the pit in an area near other participants. When heads collide with force a “gash” or cut will occur, bleed and bleed A LOT very fast. Please encourage kids to look before they jump, not crossing direction with others. Serious injury can happen. At times kids will appear to be in a standing or straight position upon landing, but could actually have their leg out to one side and others jumping in at a close proximity could potentially land on a limb and break it.
- Always land on feet, bottom or backs NEVER ON STOMACH OR HEAD. LANDING ON HEAD OR STOMACH CAN CAUSE SERIOUS NECK, SPINAL OR BACK INJURY OR PARALYSIS.
- Be aware of the direction others are entering the pit from in all areas. Its fun to play in the pit; especially when you can jump in from the balance beams, the side of the floor, the tumble track, double mini tramp or from the rope swing. It is NOT fun to land in the pit and be “jumped on” by others. PRIORITIZE SAFETY FIRST ~ FUN SECOND!
- When swinging on bars do not let go upside down. Always attempt to land on your feet.
- Do not jump from a low bar to high bar unless trained to by an instructor or at a height and distance which is safe for the participant to jump down on their own from. Missing or slipping from a bar when jumping to from a block on the floor even, can lead to serious injury.
- Teach kids to avoid putting arms out to catch themselves as elbows, wrists, shoulders can sustain injury easily in this manner.
- Only one participant is allowed on the bars at a time.
- Do not walk through the bar area in front of others as it is a danger to all.
- NEVER put water or any other substance on the bars other than chalk.
- No more than 2 participants should be on a beam at a time.
- If jumping from the end of the beam make sure the jump is far enough out to avoid landing on the apparatus. Land on feet only when dismounting the balance beam. Avoid putting arms out to “catch” the landing from the beam. Keep arms in and “roll” onto side to stay safe.
- We advise against participants using any balance beams they cannot jump down safely from or those which are “taller” than they are.
- Do not use “chalk” on any balance beams without consent of the open gym supervisor or team staff.